• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Rusty1340

pvtjorge

Thanks for the compliments.
I spent a little over 5 months in restoring the trailer. It took me four years to restore the M38.
BTH, "pvtjorge" or "private jorge" is my pet Shih Tzu's handle. He is camera shy and I don't have a good photo of him to post yet.

I'm Cacti_Ken on other sites.

Ken

Pawnshop

Tail gates on a BT3/M100/M416 are sort of like a de-clawed cat: I would NEVER do it to the animal, but if it has been done already by someone else, it is sort of nice to live with:)

The best of both worlds is a Bantam BT3-C ("C" for "civilian"). Bantam's answer to the post VJ Day question: "WHAT are we going to do NOW?" They kept on building the BT3 "jeep" trailer that they built all through WWII but they stopped painting them OD green and put tail gates in them.

Here is mine, all tarted up to look like a soldier (but that won't last long)

Attachments

TACTICAL6

Here are some recent upgrades to my M101A3? trailer(data plate says M101A3, but appears to have an A2 bed) Anyway, a very clean trailer picked up from WPAFB. I added a 12v taillight system, so now its dual with the 24v also. Added two Jerry can holders on the front. The cover is a bit weather beaten, so I covered the top with OD green vinyl. I currently have it loaded with all my camping/bugout gear. Kept in the garage (wifes van outside:roll:) I recently pulled it 900 miles round trip with my sons M109 and aside from not being able to see it, it pulled great. It also pulls great with my Land Rover Discovery. I am looking for a spare to match the HMMWV wheels currently on it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks