• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Bighurt

How do these M989a1 trailers pull down the highway? Looks like something I could put to use.

Camp
From what I hear they tow just fine, sorta like a pup and dolly. That being said they don't back as easy.

I think all of us could find a use.

They have a weird tire size.

3dAngus

Anyone shown a Laundry unit M1061E1 yet, with tower? Here's one in case it hasn't happened yet. No time to read almost 30 pages right now to find out, but this one is mine, only I stripped off the laundry unit and kept the tower, bins, and ladder up top. It also has a full set of walk up ramps for standing on while washing clothes, which is pretty cool when set up.

Attachments

harleyhouse

Breaker76, andrewde, Nice trailers.
You have to sign onto this site if you are into trailers:

Collection of Trailer Builds

The trailer section is full of 101, 416 and custom trailers.
Here are some on my favorite:
The red M101a2 is mine,

Attachments

Pawnshop

As much as I like seeing military trailers in civilian use some of those expedition trailers would have been better built from scratch. By the time they are done with them not much remains of the poor little M416/M101CDN!

Pawnshop

And YES I am building a teardrop on an M116A2 frame, but the only thing I have cut up is a rusty bullet riddled body destined for the scrapper anyway. ALL of the rest will be used in it's original unmodified state, easily restorable back to original condition with a new body.

JFMickey_D

Mine is going to become an expedition trailer (and not a restoration) only because mine has a big hole cut in the back, almost everything has a good dose of rust, and the body has been beat to **** for 40+ years.

If it was in only slightly better condition I'd keep it original.

Plus the fact that Nellis in Nevada sells them all the time for $150...

Ressoldier

Mine is going to become an expedition trailer (and not a restoration) only because mine has a big hole cut in the back, almost everything has a good dose of rust, and the body has been beat to **** for 40+ years.

If it was in only slightly better condition I'd keep it original.

Plus the fact that Nellis in Nevada sells them all the time for $150...
They sell the 416 all day long for $150? Have only found the M101 family there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks