• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

harleyhouse

If elkay12 can have batteries I guess it is alright that I have propane.
I am slowly making a camping trailer. The hard way. It will have a water tank, stove,
hot water for a shower system, a roof top tent and other items for a weekend of camping.

Attachments

elkay12

harleyhouse / i used trailer for tailgating and beach / the vents on front are for 1000w generator (quiet ones) i had enclosed in sound proof box (installed a exhaust fan so not to overheat) could hardley hear it / had maxed out stereo system (no one could drown me out) had grill mounted to back tailgate / had water tank with pump / lights / DC and AC connection / could haul all my tents, chairs, corn holes, and anything else needed / would also get great complements on trailer / sold it for profit and now have since sold a m101A3 / i am relay interested in finding a pioneer tool trailer / if you see one let me no

Xerofall

If elkay12 can have batteries I guess it is alright that I have propane.
I am slowly making a camping trailer. The hard way. It will have a water tank, stove,
hot water for a shower system, a roof top tent and other items for a weekend of camping.

Where did you get the propane tank holder?

harleyhouse

Propane tank mount

After searching for a mount and finding expensive $60.00 and above tank mounts I drew up a design and made it at work. Made from 1/8" x 2 3/4" steel plate, two clevis pins and a 14" rubber bungee strap.

I measured for my bends and had it formed at work, drilled holes for the strap pins and mounting holes and welded it together. it is held to the trailer with 1/4" bolts.
The top bolt is longer to lock the tank to the hanger with a nyloc wing nut.

Painted and mounted on the front of the trailer to provide gas for my Griswold three burner camp stove and gas grill.

I also added 1 1/4" receivers mounted under the tub for mounting table tops for cooking, an umbrella, and bike rack on the rear.

Here is my build blog:
Just purchased a Military trailer to build a family hauler

Attachments

elkay12

harleyhouse i had propane also i used for my grill and i had a small propane heater that win i had my canopy up with 3 sides installed it was very nice and a lot of people would get up under it when weather was not perfect / smoke was no problem on my grill i just installed some dryer vent on exhaust and extended to outside of canopy and grill gave of heat to) harleyhouse i say do what you want on your trailer its yours / i had tires and rims to match my F250 until i found that i need bigger ones on beach / i could let the air out those 38 inch ones and pull anywhere on sand

harleyhouse

No, My last name is Harley!
I do like your bikes though.

If I ever bought a motorcycle I would need one with a side car, I take the girls with me all the time, We are very family oriented.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks