• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal desert trip anyone??

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Something comes to mind while looking at all these pics, especially the road shots. The days of watching a convoy of M35s going down the road are pretty much over. With todays current fleet of vehicles, the beest hope we have for seeing a column of M35s is to do it ourselves

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, that just makes our trucks that much more important, historically.
It sure is a beautiful place you guys were in. Do you have any bears to worry about? :wink:
Great video of Hole going up the crevasse!

hole

No bears but there are coyotes and rattle snakes when its warm. It is quite a beautiful place, miles and miles of trails to explore

ems4ty

Hello All... I have several pics to post and lots of video to edit. Sorry it's taking soo freaking long. Just trying to figure out how to create a thumbnail pic from a normal pic so that I can post them on my website and provide the link... As far as the video goes, having issues with that too. My camcorder is a High Def. Camcorder and 1 hour of video is about 10 GB in size. Editing is cumbersome and choppy on my new computer that I built for video editing. Not sure where I'm going wrong there... Anyways, as soon as I get these together I'll post it so that you can see it.

Had a blast with you guys this past weekend!!!

Cya,

JDToumanian

Did Will tell you guys that I saw you all convoy past while I was at work? I was on a train, coming down Cajon Pass when my conductor says, "Hey look, a deuce... Is that like yours?" We were on the stretch of track next to Old Route 66 between Cleghorn Rd. and Kenwood St., where the road is close to the tracks. By the time I looked over and saw the deuce, I could see there were more MVs behind it. I said, "Hey, I know those guys! I'm supposed to BE there!" It was Will Wagner, Big Mike, Tyler, and a few more deuces as well as some other vehicles. It made me sick to be at work, but if I couldn't drive my deuce I couldn't justify a day off. So close, too - I should be on the road by the beginning of next week.

Jon

ems4ty

***MORE PICTURES POSTED***

OK!!! I finally got the pictures up on my website... Check it out. (It was a lot easier to put them here due to the number of photo's - Like 62 of them)

:D :arrow: http://www.crossroadshvac.com/MV.html :D

Still working on the Videos!!!

Cya![/b]

BTW - JD - Will mentioned it when we got to camp. Thta sux that you had to work. It was a blast (Except for the wind on Saturday.) Hopefully next time my man!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just for the record, I did not buy my daughter that G ride Escalade power wheels. It was a gift and my daughter already said she wants to paint it like my trucks. Grandma might get a little upset if I paint it too soon so it will have to wait a few more months.

lunchbox005

IH still at work!

well i found out my inner bearings incinerated i have to find a new Spinal as well....because my bearings were grinding all around the spindle and just messed up that whole setup down there..so i cant find a spindle, so im just gonna get new bearings every coupe thou miles...witch cost around 80 bucks or so....Any one got any ideas for me what to do???

100dollarman

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I live in Lucerne and just got my first M35. Any plans for the next run like this? I would like to come out if you wouldnt mind a new guy.

also- what place in Fontana have you guys been talking about? I could use some "stuff".

100dollarman

Thanks, guys. I am going to Dumont Dunes again this weekend- but maybe I'll come back early if you guys go on Sunday to Fontana. Do you guys all drive the Deuces over there? Where is the place in Fontana? Whats the name? Are the Brothers there during the week?

lunchbox005

hey!

if i would have seen the weekend trip earlyer i might have saved some $ to go...but ill see if i can go cuz my trucks runin like new...just changed bearings and brakes..all i need is gas cash! oh and food

lunchbox005

hey!

if i would have seen the weekend trip earlyer i might have saved some $ to go...but ill see if i can go cuz my trucks runin like new...just changed bearings and brakes..all i need is gas cash! oh and food

fstfrdy

did i read it right that you guys in cali have to have a class b liscense for your trucks. here in az a duece gets registered as a classic non commercial, meaning anyone with a liscence can drive

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks