• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spin on conversion DONE !!! M809 NHC 250

bambambam22

Ok I guess I cannot post a web address on SS is that the problem? I guess I am not suppose to or it would let me. Well once again it looks like I did something I was not suppose to SORRY I wont do it again

Kjb2007

Banned
That is the same fuel filter adapter/ conversion kit i got at my cummins dealer from the looks of it. I will post the part numbers up, and pics as soon as i can get back out there to the shop and get them from the invoice.

as far as oil filter i just bought the exact same thing that Jwaller posted up and done it step by step.

Once i get the fuel filter kit on then its putting a coolant filter on the truck.

bambambam22

I would very much appriciate the part numbers for the spin on fuel filter kit and the coolant spin on filter kit also. Why am I putting on a coolant filter other than everyone else is? I have never had any car pick up or truck with a coolant filter on it in my life so I am wondering why they go on these trucks. I know it is obvious that it filters the coolant but why? And if is so helpful why is it not on all of my vehicles? Thanks

motorolanut

Pardon the digging up an old thread, But I changed my M813A1 oil today with rotella and installed the Fleetguard spin on filter conversion with a NAPA 1970 filter. The whole process went quick and painless. Ya gotta love spin on's vs the old cannisters...

There is just no comparison. Best add on-doo dad I have bought in a while!

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my adapter from jwaller a while back, but have yet to install it. Glad to know it will be easy when I get to it. :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks