• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spin on conversion DONE !!! M809 NHC 250

jwaller

I bought an adapter years ago, but never got around to installing it. What length bolt do I need?
If your kit didn't come with the bolt then you got the wrong one. The right kit comes with the bolt.

AND Yes as time marches on so do the prices of everything and thus as Cummins and UPS charges more so do I ...

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was a few years ago but I know I gave them my EIN to see what popped up, and then checked the part number against the one in this thread...

It has been rolling around being moved from place to place, and it is out of the original box, so the bolt might have just gone AWOL. I'll check the part number on it when I get home to make triple sure.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I want to mount a REMOTE filter, this also is a Cummins OE set up, don't have the p/n but have delt with these for the last 40 years.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad I found this thread, I have 2 NHC 250s that could use this kit. Going shopping at waller performance
JC

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is the same adapter plate used in the kits I put together however it does not include the center hold down bolt and lock washer. I have the complete kit w/ the correct Fleetgard filter for $130.00, includes shipping. I have them listed in the classified or send a PM.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks