• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spindle bearings part numbers

jimmyjimwas

The only way to know for sure is to take it all the way apart and look. The problem is, any little bit of water and schmoo gets past those old seals and it will seize up those small bearings. Mine were toast on one side, but the other was not as bad. Youll just have to take it apart to see

Thanks you were correct

cucvrus

It does not have a side preference. Like I said getting the old one out is harder than putting the new one in. And keep in mind you can get by with somethings just by a good cleaning and a good application of grease. I fixed front axles at 0300 many times and had no parts but used and grease. sometimes the repairs were used and held up the rest of the plowing season and I had no issues. Good Luck. Do replace the rubber seals which ever way you decide to go.

jimmyjimwas

Thank you for for your help and others I learned so much in this crash course ... Bought the spindle repair kit got it together .... I found using a rail road spike put it in the hole the lip fits into the space inside and use a chisel to hit spike move hit and works to push old bearing out .... Worth a,try

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks