• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek MV Rally

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My schedule has changed a bit due to the need to work a little in the morning here. Since $$$ is tight almost down to the point of counting individual dollars, I will need to postpone my trip to RC until Friday evening through Sunday morning. I have to get out into the sticks to clear my mind a little due to all the recent developments in my personal life, so despite the lack of funds, I am a 100% go for this trip, I just have to shave off a day.

See you all Friday evening.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just spoke with Matt 2 hours ago to see how much snow they hit. I had 2" on my car when I went out at 5am. They hit a blinding blizzaerd near York but were back in the rain. I am heading up in the morning.

PaFarmer

I am about 25 miles from Rausch Creek. We got very little snow. I'd call it a dusting if it were not so wet. They are calling for it to get to the mid-40s, so it will be melted off in no time.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im getting a late start guys, ill be leaving here about 0900. Had a little hiccup in my used oil filtering system in the shop. but we're back online and just packing the truck now. i cant wait!!:driver:

needhotrod

um it snowed last night and this morning and rained a little in the afternoon but now its not doing much so if anyone has not left yet bring your rain gear

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I rode the trails with the crew and just got in. Haqd dinner plans I could not miss but before i leave here I will post some pictures from today.Great day and I am impressed with my son's 818. All I can say is we had a blast. they are out there now making a second run at it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks