• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek MV Rally

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My schedule has changed a bit due to the need to work a little in the morning here. Since $$$ is tight almost down to the point of counting individual dollars, I will need to postpone my trip to RC until Friday evening through Sunday morning. I have to get out into the sticks to clear my mind a little due to all the recent developments in my personal life, so despite the lack of funds, I am a 100% go for this trip, I just have to shave off a day.

See you all Friday evening.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just spoke with Matt 2 hours ago to see how much snow they hit. I had 2" on my car when I went out at 5am. They hit a blinding blizzaerd near York but were back in the rain. I am heading up in the morning.

PaFarmer

I am about 25 miles from Rausch Creek. We got very little snow. I'd call it a dusting if it were not so wet. They are calling for it to get to the mid-40s, so it will be melted off in no time.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im getting a late start guys, ill be leaving here about 0900. Had a little hiccup in my used oil filtering system in the shop. but we're back online and just packing the truck now. i cant wait!!:driver:

needhotrod

um it snowed last night and this morning and rained a little in the afternoon but now its not doing much so if anyone has not left yet bring your rain gear

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I rode the trails with the crew and just got in. Haqd dinner plans I could not miss but before i leave here I will post some pictures from today.Great day and I am impressed with my son's 818. All I can say is we had a blast. they are out there now making a second run at it.

Attachments