• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2012 Rausch Creek Rally Sign Up Thread

cheiser666

ok rc says no burn barrel. We will hang out around a tiki torch.

Does anyone have the correct stencils for TP and the star and whatnot? Ill bring the paint if you bring the stencils.

kassim503

Guys n Gals im really really sorry to say I needa bail on RC this weekend.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I tried everything in my power to have this weekend off, but I just cant stop operations for two days at this time of year. This sucks.

Take lots of photos & videos for me

spicergear

I'm out this time too...sorry all. :(

Oh, btw...we are our own worst enemies. We should try to make a concerted effort in the fall to do the fall meet at the end of whatever month then the following year at the beginning or at least earlier in the month that way we could have 3 times on a one year pass; say late october, april, mid to early october.

joshs1ofakindxj

Man this really snuck up on me. I wish I would of seen it sooner so I could jump on PM earlier. I have to go through my front axle and replace seals so no go.

Have fun!

03silverado

I just got my proof of insurance this morning so it's off to the MVA after work to get my tags and do some last minute checks and my buddy and I will be on our way up from Bal T More

mikey

I have arrived. Our favorite spot is under construction and not accessible. It looks like they may be finishing up. We shall see. Im currently parked across from our normal lz.

mikey

We have our spot. But they wdnt over it with an excavator. The ground is rough dirt. Anyone wanting to pitch a tent may want to bring a rake.

spicergear

Folks... A buddy of mine from Pine Grove, just down the highway, is going to be showing up tomorrow prolly with his Pipeline truck and M105 trailer and some parts to sell...including the M105 trailer with a brand spanking new bed. He's a good guy and should be priced well. Just wanted to give a heads up! [thumbzup]

mikey

Awesome time. Great people. Screw lake christie, we got our deuce back! Looking forward to October.

2nd year in a row I lost a 50k tow strap and a fuel tank. But this deuce still impresses the **** out of me and **** I love six wheeling!

I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Mikey

crazzyrman

hey guys i found the thread. this is rich the rc volunteer/ helper that was hanging out with you at camp. i was looking farward to seeing those big trucks in action on sun.
the rain stopped a little after 0900 & there was blue sky peaking through by 1100.

Speedwoble

Somehow I wasn't paying attention and missed this thread. A buddy from work was up there with his jeep and said "yeah, there must have been a military vehicle get-together, there were a bunch of deuces and mutts off in the distance. I never got a close look at them."

shenkmen

Had a good time. Glad to meet the new faces and see the old ones. Thanks to every one for another sucess.

got the deuce out but the trans and transfer case are angry at Jim. Should see how it goes tomorrow after some fresh oil.
There might be a little water in there. :)

Another deuce could not get him out. Most likely driver error. (cough, cough). We then lost a tow strap while hooked to the 5 ton. The next sacrifice was a 20K shear pin. In the end it was brute force that one.

Breaks him loose...
M35a2 lake christy rausch creek spring 2012 # 1 - YouTube

gets him out...
M35a2 lake christy rausch creek spring 2012 w - YouTube

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks