• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2012 Rausch Creek Rally Sign Up Thread

shenkmen

For those that missed out...

We'll do this again in October. I'll post a link to the new thread on this thread when created.

Subscribe to this thread (click "Thread Tools" --> "Subscribe") to get an update or remember to check your subscribed threads. It depends on your settings for this board.

Or you can PM me and I'll shoot you a PM when the new thread is created. Whatever works best for you.

PaFarmer

Good job organizing this Joe. I had a good time as usual. I always come home from these trips motivated to get things done for the next trip. Looking forward to October. I have a few video clips to up load tonight.

71m109a3

I had a great time this weekend! It was nice meeting everyone for the first time! Here are some of my pictures. Sorry mikey, I'm afraid the video of you coming up the rocky hill from lake Christy didn't turn out. Can't wait till fall!

Attachments

mikey

I had a great time this weekend! It was nice meeting everyone for the first time! Here are some of my pictures. Sorry mikey, I'm afraid the video of you coming up the rocky hill from lake Christy didn't turn out. Can't wait till fall!
Oh shoot, now Chip isn't going to believe it!

Thanks for trying, I guess I'll have to go back in a few weeks and do it again!

Mikey

03silverado

I too can't wait till fall had a blast the only problem is I'm only available the first weekend of October and the last I'm getting married to the love of my life on the thirteenth ( no im not marrying the 5 ton) then we leave for our week long honey moon the day after. I think the last weekend would be cool we could have our first themed wheeling trip Halloween wheeling

PaFarmer

I expected much more drama comming up the hill from lake Christy. Mikey made it up the rocky side, which suprised me. There were some pretty good sized rocks in there. I made it up that side as well in the jeep. The other side was even more rutted than the last time we were over there, but everyone made it out on their own power.

shenkmen

Good job organizing this Joe. I had a good time as usual. I always come home from these trips motivated to get things done for the next trip. Looking forward to October. I have a few video clips to up load tonight.
No problem. You should buy yourself a deuce or something and stop showing up in that white Cherokee.

:)

shenkmen

I too can't wait till fall had a blast the only problem is I'm only available the first weekend of October and the last I'm getting married to the love of my life on the thirteenth ( no im not marrying the 5 ton) then we leave for our week long honey moon the day after. I think the last weekend would be cool we could have our first themed wheeling trip Halloween wheeling
You guys should get married and honeymoon at Rausch Creek. This way you'll have a whole week of camping... with us.

PaFarmer

I will bring a deuce or the 818 in October and I will paint the Cherokee OD, it will blend right in. Tell my wife that you did not even notice the four deuces, the 818 and the trailer when you were over and maybe I will be allowed to get more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks