• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally... Its on!

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rall

Some updates...

I keep getting asked a lot about bringing friends without MV's... Yes of course they are welcome!!! My posting regarding SS members, etc was to enforce the fact that this is a MV rally and not a "mud bog"... IE I don’t want (we don’t want) a this to swing from MV's into a pile of mud trucks which have nothing to do with MV's! So please yes, feel free to invite and bring out your friends, families and anyone else with a MUTUAL INTEREST in military vehicles!

The event will also published in Supply Line with the MVPA.

I am looking for tee shirt ideas for this year... Anyone whom is into graphics, art, etc please feel free to email me your designs, ideas, etc.

It looks like we will have a MUCH larger contingency of Class 3 owners this year (machine guns)... Per some of my conversations in the past few weeks word is getting out that we have quite the thing going on that weekend so the firing range should be a blast on Saturday!

I am also talking with a company that hosts skeet shooting events… We may well have one heck of a skeet set up this year, professionally hosted and very well equipped… More to come!

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rall

Not to much really... Im working on a website for the rally that will have much more info on it...

Cliff and I have been talkng about how to / what to do about the menu this year... Prime Rib again on Thursday night so ye whom is not there will REALLY be missin out!

Im already buying and socking away stuff... More lanterns, paper, plastic, cups, coolers, blah, blah, blah...

Anyone that wants to come mow off a bunch'a property is more than welcome to pop by!

Stll looking at tee shirt designs... I beleive Mouse is working on something for us... anyone else... please speak up!!!

Any suggestions???

CliffW

Mike,

I can’t wait it is going to such a good time again this year, that is all that chance has been talking about. I know I told you today, but thanks again for the stuff that you gave me today you did not have to do that.. :D

dc3coyote

Mouse and I are working on some good shirt designs...she actually left this morning for work with instructions for me to come up with ideas.
Has anyone started the countdown yet?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike sent you a PM about the showers. I can get the boxes to Orlando the second week end of Nov. or after? You said you had a fork lift there and if you don't mind me running it I got no problems with it. 352-262-0398

devilman96

Yeah guys... Florida Son is donating a Mil shower set up for the rally... Were stll hunting a 3 phase gen set for powering it but its something in the works!!!

Pinz25086

Mike- Call me when you want to mow. I will come out and drive the tractor for a while. I will be bringing the Pinz and the boy again this year. I plan to bring the M101 that I got from citzensoldier along for the ride also. Thanks again for putting this together!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
It is only 950 miles from my place in Maryland and if they get anymore anti 2nd ammendment there I may move down and stay down. Especially since I will be retired if I can make it this year. I think I may put big tires on the M1031 and bring it. Or if I am brave the new M109 but problem is I would just about be landing from Korea and then have to leave for the event. I will know by late November if the Army is going to make me retire so I will keep this in my planner Sounds like a wonderful time and perhaps my wife would even come with me.

citizensoldier

Well I drive 27 hours one way to see some sun in Feb and eat Cliffs cooking, shoot machine guns, hang out with OD heads and so on.. Whats Arkansas? 20 hours? Come on you can do it.. LOL.. Then there is the "I am nuts thing"...
Mangus you better be there!!! If not your twin brother Mike will not have anyone to throw in the mud, or pick on.. LMFAO..

Hey OD Mike! Anyone have a MG 42 ? Sure would like to see one of them light up... :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks