• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally... Its on!

citizensoldier

poppop said:
Missed you in Ga. Lane!!!!
Tough times poppop, tough times.. It will be all I can do to make the Florida Rally this year.. I should have stowed away in CCATs deuce but I am trying to get ready for winter up here.. I might be boiling my boots for food about Feb.. :lol: :shock:

I will make the Ga rally one of these times.. I just hope Clinto keeps having it..

Russ

Mike,

I'll be glad to help with the shotgun sports again. I have several traps now and started a company that builds wireless remotes for them. I may even have my 5-stand electronics complete in time for the rally.

russ

p.s. my truck will be running this time!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike not to put you under to much pressure is there any way I could drop off the showers this coming weekend or weekday? The boxes have been on the truck since I picked them up and the truck is not left in the most secure place as it should be. If unloading is a problem I can just leave the truck down there and pick it up later.

devilman96

Mike not to put you under to much pressure is there any way I could drop off the showers this coming weekend or weekday? The boxes have been on the truck since I picked them up and the truck is not left in the most secure place as it should be. If unloading is a problem I can just leave the truck down there and pick it up later.

Hey check out the thread about fixing your PM storage issues so I can send you my dads contact info... Or shoot me an email mike at odiron.com

dc3coyote

oh come on Boomer its not that bad, CitizenSoldier drove down from Michigan. Besides if your only gonna go to one rally this year you should come to the Fl, I mean come on in Feb we will be in shorts and Tshirts.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stonepicker, I think I know you! Live near Dep Brownell? I'll be up there and I'm not that far north

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm assuming that you won the CUCVII at Tampa McDill? Let me know how it goes with getting that running. I have some 6.5 experience and probably a core pump or two if you need them.

dc3coyote

Stonepicker, your welcome to use my shop if you need to on weekends, for your pick up, I am on the other side of the bay, its about a 15 min trip with traffic. I can also help with the pickup if you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks