• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally... Its on!

devilman96

I have coolers covered...

What we do need...

Pick up of GM Med pole set(s) in Ky...

A GP small pole set...

If you own a GP Med or Large, bring it! We currently have 4 this year (me 2, kenny 1, DC 1)... Id like to have about 6. If you have one for sale, let me know I may purchase it.

Anyone got a kitchen trailer?

If anyone has a field range for a reasonable price... PM me.

Kenny,
I can bring my 10 gal. silver bullets to hold drinks if needed. I have five of them so we can keep plenty of sweet tea cold. I have this on my vacation schedule for work so I can get there early to help pitch camp.

devilman96

OK guys were only weeks away... Dan Marten was nice enough to redo the rally site for us... www.steelsoldiersfloridarally.com

This should work well as a a go between for friends and family whom are not use to the SS site which can be a daunting for a newbe...

Tickets, tickets, tickets... Please!!! I need to know whom is coming!!!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Question from a rally virgin.....is it OK to sell some stuff out of the back of your truck on display? Or is that frowned upon?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, please take the time to pre register for the FL rally. We have much overhead and tons of things to order and without a fair headcount, we run the chance of either buying too much or too little. I also need everyones names so I can pre -priint the ID stickers with everyones screen name and real name. Help us help you to have the best rally, pigout, ever!

devilman96

Guys thanks for stepping up and showing support! We have had a lot of tickets bought in the past week, and by a LOT of couples which will be a nice show of support for the hobby!

Please keep in mind that the pre sale ticket cut off date is Feb 12th (need the time to get them out in the mail)... The clock is moving fast!!!

dc3coyote

Dman do you have a date yet for the primary tent set up?
I get deployed for two weeks on the 3rd of Feb, but the tent is loaded on a trailer with my Genset/ welder. Thats if the weekend happens while I am out of town, someone can swing by and grab it.
Kenny, MouseGirl and I will be there this year.

devilman96

I think were just going to wing it and say Wed/Thurs of the rally... We did it early last year and both ended up on the ground... I dont want to put up 4-5 GP Meds and have to do it twice!!!

Oh... pinch the miss over there bout shirts please!!!

Dman do you have a date yet for the primary tent set up?
I get deployed for two weeks on the 3rd of Feb, but the tent is loaded on a trailer with my Genset/ welder. Thats if the weekend happens while I am out of town, someone can swing by and grab it.
Kenny, MouseGirl and I will be there this year.

Greengemdepot

Hi Green Gem Depot here. We have these great military web belt assymblys. If you want us to bring one to the rally let us know so we can make sure to bring enought.

Thanks Alot. You guys are great!!!

See you there. If you need any other special requests just let us know what it is to make sure we have it and we can bring it with us.

Attachments

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its a date

Just bought the ticket - Bringing the Pinz712 plus some guns (.50 cal rifles, AOW shotguns and a couple SMG's) and some mil surplus to sell/trade. Looking for a M416 trailer /Mutt parts if any one has a decent one for sale. Is it cool to bring a pop up shelter for the shooting range? - I burn easy :)

poppop

Unfortunatly I will not be able to make the Rally either. Like my trucks sometimes repairs are required. This Tuesday I am going in for hip replacement surgery and am restricted from rough rides and clutches for six weeks. You guys have a ball and if Mangus is there maybe he can post pics and updates on what you guys are doing. I expect this years crowd will be much bigger and am sure you will have great fun. I will miss the late night boggins, the occansinal gas explosions, but mostly sitting around the campfire at night with a bunch of great people. And I won't even think about all the great food I will be mising.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man Lloyd, thats bad timing Sir. We will certainly miss you being there. Hope all goes well with the surgery. See you at Durhamtown later this year?