• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally media thread

vinny-socom1

PLASMA TV!!!!!!! you buy it and I'll put it in!!! I brought my camera but didn't take any photos go figure??? maybe it was because I had to air up a tank, run the generator, use the meter, grab the duck tape and also keep my hands on the "TEA" without falling out of the PINZ. It was a great time can't wait till next year!!!!

I thought her name was "Couch Cushion"?????

Vinny

bubba_got_you

PLASMA TV!!!!!!! you buy it and I'll put it in!!! I brought my camera but didn't take any photos go figure??? maybe it was because I had to air up a tank, run the generator, use the meter, grab the duck tape and also keep my hands on the "TEA" without falling out of the PINZ. It was a great time can't wait till next year!!!!

I thought her name was "Couch Cushion"?????

Vinny
ya thanks to you to for keeping the m37 going :grin:

5tonMan

First time at Florida SS Rally was awesome

I guess I'll start by saying what an awesome weekend that was!! i had so much fun four wheeling, six wheeling, shooting guns, eating delicious food, and hanging out with a bunch of really cool guys and girls. Thanks to everyone who made this weekend for me and my brother. We came down from baltimore with just a carry on bag filled with clothes. Mike was so generous and kind to both of us, picked us up from the airport, then got us all the neccesary supplies for surviving the weekend, even provided us with a tent. Brandon and Brittany took us out in the pinsgauer for some crazy muddin many times, despite trying to throw us off the back, haha. Chuck, Dave and Cory and Damiens dad for letting me shoot so many cool guns. Kenny, Vinny, Chris, Don and all the others there, thanks for being cool dudes and dudets part of an awesome group(SS). Wayne and Walter are sick cooks, food was bountiful and scrumptious all weekend. Its nice to have faces with the SN's on here.

One of the best weekends ever! I will do my best to tell everyone who didn't make it why they need to be there next year..

Noah

Green_gator

Here are some of my pictures from the rally. Thanks to everyone for a great time at the rally.

Attachments

stalker

Hey Vinny,
Thanks for the duct tape, my son liked his forest-material sniper rifle so much that I had to make room for it to bring back with us.

I heard that her screen name was going to be "Not Dixie":-D

tjcouch

I can't get the videos to play, what am i doing wrong?
They are in QuickTime, which being an Apple product can give Windows/Java/vbulletin fits.

Rather than clicking on the embedded video, click the orange link and download the video to your HD . . . . what might work better.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few pics from my collection!
1) Mess Tent
2) My Hooch
3) Vinny's Monster Shopvan
4) Bubba-got-U's M37 and DC3s Pinz (Both unstuuck by me)
5) Same trucks
6) Random Muddin
7) Onlookers contemplating a mud bath
8) SAK00's Jeep (Flamer)
9) 55 Cameos deuce
10) DC3s deuce

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And a few more
1) Frankenhauser Tent
2) Steel Soldiers Banner
3) DC3's Liftgate. ( I need one)
4) Side Shot of my Hooch
5) Shirt Sales area
6) Getting a Jump on the chow line (or advance Yanni Concert Tickets)
7) Morgan's Seal of Approval
8) PCTrans wicked nice Deuce
9) Another View
10) Small Fire

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks