• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Donor Recognition

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jim,
I am not actually going to PayPal to look up the donor amounts and dates. PP sends me an email every time the account gets money. I save all of those emails. Some of them got misfiled or something obviously. Thanks for your suggestions.
Chris

gasser

Trying to keep the ego down ... but while Chris does pay me a little for the server and bandwidth for this site, 1/2 of my costs I donate back. Can I get listed too?

Boatcarpenter

Chris, Check # 723 from me to you on 9 Jan. 06 for $25! Also $25 in 05. I'm no freeloader!! I appreciate this site very much and it has probably saved me 5 times my donation or maybe I should say has COST me more than ten times my donation buying stuff I never would have known about if it weren't for this site!!

littlebob

I want to thank all again for thier input on answering every quetion I have posted. I know It has to cost somebody somewhere something, just to keep the site up and running. I hope to be able to add as much input as the best of You as time goes by. I would ask that anyone uses this site as much as I do to give something. Even if it's only a few dollars, it adds up. I waited till I had more to spend, I should have done it sooner $10.00
at a time

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bump! New donors added. Thanks gang!! :)

Things are getting a little tight with Aberdeen coming up and some recent legal fees to better protect ourselves so if you have any spare change laying around, we would appreciate your help [thumbzup]

carguy455

Paypaled you with a little something, sorry I couldn't send a little more, but I figured as much as I have been shooting off on here lately I should put a little $$$ where my mouth is..Thanks for all the work you do to make the site possible for us !

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I appreciate any help we can get Gary! No donation is too small. If every member sent in one dollar, that would be over $3000 :)

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a quick note. If you would like to be left off of the donor recognition list, please let me know in the comments section of the PayPal. Thanks!