• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - February VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. two.fiveM35
two.fiveM35.jpg

2. Atomic
atomic.jpg

3. Swiss
swiss.jpg

4. Lawrence of Arabia
lawrence of arabia.jpg

5. M1028
m1008.jpg

6. m715mike
m715mike.jpg

7. taylordc15
taylordc15.jpg

8. jasonjc
jasonjc.jpg

9. JJA Guns
JJA Guns.jpg

10. AMBROSE
AMBROSE.jpg

11. iatractor
iatractor.jpg

12. ghettoct
ghettoct.jpg

13. 1943ht
1943ht.jpg

14. microjeep
microjeep.jpg

15. Lonnie
Lonnie.JPG

16. Shark Bait
shark bait.jpg

17. CUCVLOVER
CUCVLOVER.jpg

18. mabaker0416
mabaker0416.jpg

19. Sandcobra164
sandcobra164.jpg

20. WILDBOY6x6
wildboy6x6.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow...that was fast Mister ADMIN Sir!!

I hereby cast my vote for Sandcobra's pristine M1008 CUCV and urge everyone else to do the same!:grd:

sandcobra164

All,
Vote for my truck and your New Year's Resolution will go better than you ever expected. I'm kidding, I want Sarge to win for my youngest son Briggs. He fell in love with the truck at a very early age in October of 2010. There came a time when it looked like the truck was about to be taken back by the Government and I can't put into words the emotion that a Father of a borderline Autistic Son went through or the Hades it took to get the truck legal. One thing about Boy's like him, they don't handle change well and he was so attached to Sarge, I couldn't dare break to him that Sarge might go away. Over the years, they have participated in Parades, Rallies and other Veterans events. He really is about the most original M1028 that you'll ever find. He now has about 6,900 Original miles and Briggs is his biggest fan. Let's push this one to the Winner's Circle this go around.

Attachments

CUCVLOVER

There is a lot of nice trucks here.
Its nice to see a cucv actually get some votes even if its not mine:(:-(aua:sad:.

Please vote for my truck. If you live in Arkansas you should probably thank this truck if you liked that the grass was cut on the side of the road up until fall 2013 because this baby pulled a gooseneck trailer with mowers on it for that purpose.

sandcobra164

Bump for the morning crew!!! A Vote for my truck = A Vote for Supporting The Troops!!! Notice it is carrying some GA National Guardsmen along with Briggs in the bed in the 2014 Leesburg Christmas Parade!!!

sandcobra164

All who vote for Sarge will receive an autographed picture of him signed by Briggs in person at SSGR-15. No one else is topping that no matter what they offer. I hope to bring many pictures to hand out!!!

sandcobra164

The half track is picking up momentum. Think about this. Can the half track make it 190 miles each way to the GA Rally at a 50 mph average on his own power? Can it roll down the road without gaining a lot of attention from the local Sheriff's office? It's a Display Item, albeit a very nice one. Sarge needs no trailer except for the one he pulls behind him. Sarge is all original save for some newer glowplugs. He still has his Firestone tires from 1985 thanks to dehumidified storage. A Vote for Sarge is a Vote for the Red White and Blue even though they painted this truck Green Brown and Black. Half Tracks are cool but CUCV's in original Untouched Museum Quality Rule this Poll.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
All who vote for Sarge will receive an autographed picture of him signed by Briggs in person at SSGR-15. No one else is topping that no matter what they offer. I hope to bring many pictures to hand out!!!
Just to sweeten the pot a little, everyone that votes for Sandcobra's CUCV can have a signed photo of me in my pink tutu also!:jumpin:

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
enny, menny minny mow, oops that wont work to many,:grin: I like that election stuff bunker.
A vote for me I can get you a cab ride in 1 of our locos here , maybe an mv one too.:driver:

I do like a lot of the rest, some very nice choices this time.

Sandcobra: Said in the voice of the character of Wimpy from the Popeye series... Ill vote for your cucv on tuesday for a blackout light bracket...today..

WILDBOY6X6: Ill take you up on that offer Ill go vote again.
Vid for WILDBOY6X6 and others that like trains.
http://youtu.be/47DYVhBgRmQ
I used to hang out with a friend that managed a narrow gauge railway in Tuolumne maybe the group knows him...Brad Milne.. I met him back in the mid 80,s when he had a place in san pedro and was cutting up a old tank with a torch I picked up a few things for my 5 ton truck. a winch and pto etc.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks