• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - May VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m715mike

I'm glad you mentioned bribes again, and I do appoligize for my delayed response...

Well I might be bribed by something from a particular BBQ joint out of College Station. I'll let you know how many pounds will be required based on the final outcome of the voting.

BBQ? Now you are talking! I am more than happy to bride you with a to be determined quantity of BBQ at a local College Station restaurant. I'll even toss in an ice cold beverage of your choosing!

Oh, and as a matter of housekeeping, I noticed one minor type-o in your post. I took the liberty of correcting it. No need to thank me. I'm happy to help! >>>

Okay folks we're heading into the last week (and Monday is a holiday so I know you'll all be at the lake). Only 73 votes so far. It's time to climb down from the fence and cast your vote to support those that have stuck their necks out, put all their emotional hopes/dreams/reasons for living, on-line reputations, and mental stability out there for all to judge. No pressure. To make it easier for you just vote for Castle Bravo's M1070 :naner:.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BBQ? Now you are talking! I am more than happy to bride you with a to be determined quantity of BBQ at a local College Station restaurant. I'll even toss in an ice cold beverage of your choosing!
Sorry I'm already married and, I'm sorry Mike, but you would make one FUGLY bride. And I gotta say you're just digging in deeper with the adjustment. We're already up to about 10lbs of brisket and if I lose by less than 2 votes it'll be closer to 20lbs (for 5lbs I'll let you sit in the Goat and go vroom vroom).

Keith_J

Sorry I'm already married and, I'm sorry Mike, but you would make one FUGLY bride. And I gotta say you're just digging in deeper with the adjustment. We're already up to about 10lbs of brisket and if I lose by less than 2 votes it'll be closer to 20lbs (for 5lbs I'll let you sit in the Goat and go vroom vroom).
I take it the brisket will be corned as you celebrate your ginger Irish heritage. Throwing in on the BBQ makes it pastrami. Still good eats :grd:

m715mike

Well, in a conversation about MVs and BBQ, there really isn't room for holy matrimony!! I'm not sure how that snuck in there, but I'm going with cell phone auto correct and NOT Freudian Slip!!!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the invite.

If I'm ever your way I'll stop by with the BBQ. Just tell me where to get it.
Rudy's BBQ. They have sign "voted worst BBQ In TX" but it's pretty darned good. Their creamed corn is so sweet you can eat it for dessert.

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Sarge has tied it up and I haven't even started my bribe campaign!!! All, Sarge will make it once again to the GA Rally this year if he wins!!! I wish CUCVLOVER would have used his vote on me so I could be ahead at the moment. I would have even purchased him some BBQ at the Rally as I have a good friend who I think is setting up to make a lot of the stuff this go around. CUCV Owner's UNITE!!! One has not crossed the finish line in first place yet but I'm willing to hold mine to the floor to get to Victory Lane this week!!!

sandcobra164

I need to add that anyone who votes for me will get a framed photo of Sarge and Briggs showing his excitement if he wins!!! You're not just voting for a truck, you're voting for the joy that this Un-Molested Un-Restored still in Pristine Condition CUCV has brought an Autistic Kid. Instead of trying to put him in the corner or overly medicate him, he seems to get much more enjoyment out of normal parenting and this truck helps connect him to my hobby!!! Thank You All!!! Let's make a Veteran and his Son along with a Pristine CUCV Winner's this Memorial Day Week!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I need to add that anyone who votes for me will get a framed photo of Sarge and Briggs showing his excitement if he wins!!! You're not just voting for a truck, you're voting for the joy that this Un-Molested Un-Restored still in Pristine Condition CUCV has brought an Autistic Kid. Instead of trying to put him in the corner or overly medicate him, he seems to get much more enjoyment out of normal parenting and this truck helps connect him to my hobby!!! Thank You All!!! Let's make a Veteran and his Son along with a Pristine CUCV Winner's this Memorial Day Week!!!
You still have a few votes coming from the CAMO Crew, just haven't had time to get on here and vote due to real world missions.:oops:

sandcobra164

Here's the Best Memorial Day Photo I can think of involving my Buddy and his Patriotism!!! He is helping replace some American Flags at some Memorial Trees at Ft. Stewart. Here he is working on SSG Booker's Memorial Tree who unfortunately departed during the first ¨Thunder Run¨ on the way to taking Baghdad in 2003. I was a little further back in the column of Abrams Tanks and Bradley Fighting Vehicles on C65 which was the XO's Abrams for C Co. 1-64.

Attachments

sandcobra164

The Goat is catching up!!! Come on CAMO, GA Mafia, or anybody who thinks CUCV's are cool trucks. Sarge has a shot at it and you'll never find a more unique history on a truck. What I really take pride in though is Briggs Love of this piece of Green Iron History!!!

m715mike

A divided house

My wife (also a member here) just voted for the Goat....

Maybe Mark will let my BRIDE ​ride in the Goat while I make a run for BBQ...

sandcobra164

My Little Buddy got introduced to the Green Iron Disease from the start. This is from 2010 in front of my National Guard M984 Wrecker on Veterans Day. I'm behind Briggs and he's wearing the small PT Shirt. Joey is wearing his ACU's!!! A Vote for Sarge is a Vote for Freedom!!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks