• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - May VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m715mike

Sarge May Win!!! It's looking good and unless the Texas Mafia jumps in during the last 3 hours and causes an upset, We're going to Victory Lane!!!

What???? We gots a Mafia?????

Congrats sandcobra!

I have an autistic nephew, so please don't take this lightly when I say you are one heck of a Dad! Also, thank you for your service to this country! But, since this is after all a website dedicated to MV's, I'm glad we get a month to celebrate yours. You have one awesome truck, and it looks great on the home page.

sandcobra164

Mike,
Thank You kindly. I try to be a Great Daddy but I Married well and have a Great Wife and she has way more patience than me alot of times. Autism isn't the end of the world, it just requires alot of patience. If you met me 5 years ago, you would have thought that I had none. I picked up alot along the way. I take life alot slower now and count my blessings that I have such a Wonderful Kid. Briggs is amazing and he carried this truck to the Win this Month. Hard to argue with that but seeing his excitement was worth sharing all of that with this group. I'm pretty sure the GA Rally Crowd already knows as I have been with them for about 5 years now. I do know the CAMO crew knew about it and it never caused a bit of trouble and they always took care of him. He ate Steak with PapaBear at the last one and BabyBear didn't even growl at him as BB and Briggs have known each other for years. He still growls at me from time to time but that will get into the debate of Dogs and who they remember. No need to open Pandora's Box and we won't.

sandcobra164

I'm back home for a few days. I want to make good on my promise of sending out a framed photo of Briggs and his Truck. You've seen the picture but if you would like one to hang on your wall and you voted for me, send me your contact info so that I can mail it out!

sandcobra164

Puzzle piece is a symbol for Autism, Superman graphic inserted is to show the incredible strength to carry on with such a condition. I think it fits in consideration of my son Briggs.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Puzzle piece is a symbol for Autism, Superman graphic inserted is to show the incredible strength to carry on with such a condition. I think it fits in consideration of my son Briggs.
Thank you for the clarification, sandcobra; I didn't know about the puzzle-piece association with autism.

My wife's brother is autistic, and she found a stellar program for him run in Cleveland TN, that is apparently considered a national standard. It's called the Troussdale School, and I recommend a visit to their website for reference if that might ever be of interest to you someday. Here is the link:

www.trousdaleschool.org/

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks