• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - December VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guyfang

Staff member
Ive been practicing my acceptance speech all morning when the mail in ballots are counted im sure to win hands down ! No need to campaign just sit here in the basement lol !

You will never know how hard it was for me not to write a comment to this post. I bit my fingers till they bled!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ive been practicing my acceptance speech all morning when the mail in ballots are counted im sure to win hands down ! No need to campaign just sit here in the basement lol !

You will never know how hard it was for me not to write a comment to this post. I bit my fingers till they bled!
Well like my grand daddy used to tell me ! If your scared jump in my pocket ! lol

Guyfang

Staff member

I was going to suggest you change your name from Chucky, to Trumpy.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I was going to suggest you change your name from Chucky, to Trumpy.
Dont ever hold back if its funny ! And i would wear that title proudly !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now by sunday anyone that voted for my poor little trailer should move that vote from me to who ever you like thats in a neck and neck race to not have wasted the vote ! Both of the entries at the top are winners no matter how the vote goes and if its a tie put both in the same picture on the calendar would make a great pic

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now by sunday anyone that voted for my poor little trailer should move that vote from me to who ever you like thats in a neck and neck race to not have wasted the vote ! Both of the entries at the top are winners no matter how the vote goes and if its a tie put both in the same picture on the calendar would make a great pic
I second that motion...

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the event of a tie, there is a runoff. Correct? Seems like that happened once before. I did gain another year today, so my memory might be slipping 😆

ETA: Since the person who I voted for has agreed, I will wait until Sunday (a lot could change by then) and change my vote. Peer pressure and all...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks