• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - December VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
In the event of a tie, there is a runoff. Correct? Seems like that happened once before. I did gain another year today, so my memory might be slipping 😆

ETA: Since the person who I voted for has agreed, I will wait until Sunday (a lot could change by then) and change my vote. Peer pressure and all...
So, maybe you didn't list your birthday in your profile?
Happy Birthday!

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This one is going right to the line!

Its time for @hambone and @SCM35A2 to break out the bribes... er.... incentives... to get someone to change their vote!
Hambone- SCM!
Buy MY trailer and------------- Ill vote for you. lol
I take check, card, gold, MVT tires... whatever.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a reserve off about 36 racks of 20.
Just in case. :)
View attachment 913655

Pay attention here Chucky. This is how real beer drinkers get ready for the weekend!
OK listen up thirsty ! theres never a shortage of crappy anything ! And most crappy things are stacked to the ceiling cause no one else wants them ! Are you drinking at the mission/salvation army ????? You gather your numb toungned homeless buddies up this weekend and introduce them to MILLER HIGH LIFE in the long neck bottles (THE CHAMPAIGN OF BEERS ) REAL COLD ! and i bet your other stack will never get low again !

If you look close at those beer cases it says it all ( SCHITINESS ) and yall still drink it !

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks