• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - January VOTE HERE!

Vote for January SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Patracy - The words "power outage in the data center" make the hair on the back of my neck stand up, my blood turn cold, and my heart skip a beat. I used to support the network infrastructure in a large data center - I feel your pain, Brother. Take care of yourself. Go get some sleep. Driving while sleep deprived is as bad as driving drunk.

Last edited:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yeah - I have had pictures sitting on my desktop screen for a couple weeks now ready to pounce on and dethrone Ray - fun while it lasted eh. And yes its for another member - sure beats the crap out of my M909 - outta the ball park.

don't sell your rig short it is awesome! Hope to own something like that someday myself. For now happy to upgrade from tent 2 deuce bed

Frenchiekingcobra

Thanks I didn't realize, but I tried again and I got in and Voted, been awhile since I have been on the Site and some of these guys I have met personally at the Guntruckers Gatherings, thanks, much appreciated, thanks, later Frenchie

Status
Not open for further replies.