• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - January VOTE HERE!

Vote for January SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Patracy - The words "power outage in the data center" make the hair on the back of my neck stand up, my blood turn cold, and my heart skip a beat. I used to support the network infrastructure in a large data center - I feel your pain, Brother. Take care of yourself. Go get some sleep. Driving while sleep deprived is as bad as driving drunk.

Last edited:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yeah - I have had pictures sitting on my desktop screen for a couple weeks now ready to pounce on and dethrone Ray - fun while it lasted eh. And yes its for another member - sure beats the crap out of my M909 - outta the ball park.

don't sell your rig short it is awesome! Hope to own something like that someday myself. For now happy to upgrade from tent 2 deuce bed

Frenchiekingcobra

Thanks I didn't realize, but I tried again and I got in and Voted, been awhile since I have been on the Site and some of these guys I have met personally at the Guntruckers Gatherings, thanks, much appreciated, thanks, later Frenchie

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks