• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - June VOTE HERE!

Vote for June SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodsplinter

m715mike- You made many campaign promises last time and I voted for you. Not one of your promises came true so how can I, in good conscious, vote for you again?

m715mike

m715mike- You made many campaign promises last time and I voted for you. Not one of your promises came true so how can I, in good conscious, vote for you again?

I am so glad you asked. I was just thinking that this thread needed a Top 10 List! So hear goes.... The Top 10 reasons why you and everyone else should VOTE FOR ME!!!

1) If you currently own or have ever owned a Deuce, you should VOTE FOR ME!!!
2) If you have driven or have ever dreamed of driving a Deuce, you should VOTE FOR ME!!!

3) If you have a dog named Deuce, you should VOTE FOR ME!!!
4) If your Deuce has ever towed a M105A2, you should VOTE FOR ME!!!
5) If you think you have big huevos, you should VOTE FOR ME!!!
6) If you own a CUCV, you should VOTE FOR ME!!!
7) If you have ever dropped a Deuce (and I don't mean >> :gimp2:), you should VOTE FOR ME!!!
8. If you have 12V DC accessories in your Deuce, you should VOTE FOR ME!!! (but this means you have a Deuce and you should go back to #1)
9) If you are a SS member, you should VOTE FOR ME!!!

And the Top reason to VOTE FOR ME...
10) If you have not yet voted, you should
VOTE FOR ME!!!

m715mike

Ok, no campaigning for me, just this one post to show some features.
LowTech, you have one nice truck!!! Looks like it has explored some awesome country side!!!

I grew-up in Arizona and really miss the terrain!! I even went down to Bisbee once (a family trip when I was a kid) and took a mine tour!

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To heck with Mike he's just like the rest of those political hacks just write me in and vote for me.
I won't lie to you or promise you anything.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to PB for the nomination. The original photo was almost complete. After two years, I have now finished the project with the exception of the bows and canvas. Here are some pictures of the completed project.

Passenger-Side.jpgDrivers-Side.jpgGrill.jpgRear.jpgCargo-Bed.jpgLazybacks.jpgCab.jpgDash.jpgPassenger-Side.jpg

Last edited:

m715mike

Thanks to PB for the nomination. The original photo was almost complete. After two years, I have now finished the project with the exception of the bows and canvas. Here are some pictures of the completed project.

View attachment 500299View attachment 500300View attachment 500301View attachment 500302View attachment 500303View attachment 500304View attachment 500305View attachment 500306

That is a mighty fine looking truck!!! I know you have to be proud of the hard work that went into her!!

m715mike

To heck with Mike he's just like the rest of those political hacks just write me in and vote for me.
I won't lie to you or promise you anything.

Well, I could try to sell you another line of bull. How about, "my promises are on back order, and I'm working to resolve the situation ASAP..." But I'm not going to do that. Instead, I am going to flee the country!!! I can't stand the heat, so I'm getting out of the MKT.

Naw, seriously... We are leaving tomorrow morning for a week in the Caribbean with no internet access!

I trust in my absence, everyone will Vote for Me!!! It would make one heck of an underdog story to come home to the SS MV of the Month!!! But heck, if not, a week in the Caribbean is a nice consolation prize....

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
For the final push I would like to add an updated pic of TWM's outstanding WC-51 with the canvas bows done and mounted along with fuel/water cans etc. She is now running/driving/stopping and representing in the best way!:beer: You can read about it here: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?83422-WC-51-Restoration-or-Bust!!

Her first official mission is the Independence Day Parade next week in TWM's AO and the Grandkids and others have reserved seats in the truck!!

I can honestly tell you this, I saw a few WC's at the MVPA Convention this weekend that couldn't hold a candle to this one!:not worthy:

Now, who among you that have not voted will show support for a super troop and a super nice vehicle??

Vote now, vote often!!

Here's an update pic to :drool: over:

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Great job TWM...video works now!!:beer:

Those videos should be worth an extra 20 votes folks!!

Get busy!! Register your deceased relatives on the site and cast their votes for TWM too!! Let's make this just like a REAL government election!! (Non-partisan of course):naner:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks