• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - June VOTE HERE!

Vote for June SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I believe it's safe to say he won. Congrats Tinwoodsman!
Yippie!!! Hurrah!!!

The beautiful truck deserves her due...and she just got it....at least some of it.[thumbzup]

Now she will get some more well deserved attention and accolades at the upcoming Independence Day Parade in TWM's AO.

Outstanding work Bro!:beer:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not much to say except for a big thank you to all the SS folks who voted for my project. A special thanks goes to Papabear who nominated my WC51 and for Zout who guided me through some times where I did not know exactly how to solve a problem in the restoration. The project took a little over 2 years and I can say there is not a individual part on this MV that I am not personally familiar with. :) And the July winner is.....................

Frenchiekingcobra

Was going to Vote for TinWoodsman, but too late, it ended on June and didn't see the Post at QL19Convoy.com until tonight on July 2nd.2014, but looks like you made it over the Hump, Frenchie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks