• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - May VOTE HERE!

Vote for May SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m715mike

My confession

No what's said is out of 1,212 views only 117 votes.

BTW, I like tan, she has to be a good tan, not that snookie tan, lol.

ke5eua - Please don't beat-up on the group. I must confess, 1,039 of those views were from me. I've been sitting on the edge of my seat anxiously awaiting my second vote hitting the refresh button over and over and over and over and...

Time for another shameless plug >>> Vote for me folks!!

Woodsplinter

M715mike- I voted for you because I like your truck. Actually, I was swayed by your campaign promises- can't wait till they come true.

Oh, if they don't come true, you're going to get a visit from Mr. Joshua...

m715mike

M715mike- I voted for you because I like your truck. Actually, I was swayed by your campaign promises- can't wait till they come true.

Oh, if they don't come true, you're going to get a visit from Mr. Joshua...

Quick side bar >>> Attention Mods <<< The "Thanks" button must be broken. I just clicked it 50 times trying to thank Woodsplinter, but it only shows that I thanked him once. :cookoo: Anyhow, when someone gets a moment, would you please look into this issue. :D

Hot Dog - My second Vote!!

Woodsplinter, you are awesome. Of course all of my promises will come true. As a matter of fact, I am going to start telling people how voting for me will improve their life twentyfold!!!

On a side note, I see you are from Phoenix, AZ. I grew-up in Phoenix and still have a bunch of family there. We'll be out that way over the July 4th weekend for my nephew's baptism.

Back to the campaign trail... Okay folks, I can feel it. Woodsplinter just started a trend!!! Better jump on the bandwagon before it's too late. >>> Vote for me <<<

vtdeucedriver

Quick side bar >>> Attention Mods <<< The "Thanks" button must be broken. I just clicked it 50 times trying to thank Woodsplinter, but it only shows that I thanked him once. :cookoo: Anyhow, when someone gets a moment, would you please look into this issue. :D

Hot Dog - My second Vote!!

Woodsplinter, you are awesome. Of course all of my promises will come true. As a matter of fact, I am going to start telling people how voting for me will improve their life twentyfold!!!

On a side note, I see you are from Phoenix, AZ. I grew-up in Phoenix and still have a bunch of family there. We'll be out that way over the July 4th weekend for my nephew's baptism.

Back to the campaign trail... Okay folks, I can feel it. Woodsplinter just started a trend!!! Better jump on the bandwagon before it's too late. >>> Vote for me <<<
Jeese, maybe I should try and contact my uncle in Nigeria and see if he could help with some votes. Come to think of it I think he died...........maybe he left me some money.

m715mike

vtdeucedriver - All politics aside, I'm sorry to hear about your Nigerian uncle. I hope he left you a big wad of cash. Just remember that today's wad of cash is tomorrow's SS MV of the month!!! :driver:

zout

I do not know about you folks reading this Months MV thread - but this is absolutely COOL and exciting.

All I can tell is I hope the best man win cause he knows how to manipulate the polls with soliciting votes and campaigning - my hats off TO YOU ALL this month - this totally rocks.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wait, you mean I can manipulate things?

How about instead of me manipulating the polls, I threaten whomever votes for someone else to be banned? :mrgreen:

I'm totally kidding folks!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wait, you mean I can manipulate things?
How about instead of me manipulating the polls, I threaten whomever votes for someone else to be banned? :mrgreen:
I'm totally kidding folks!
We all know you're joking and besides the poll is too open to cheat.:patracy:

BUT...I AM wondering how m715mike is gonna pay off on his campaign promises of a "Tenfold Life Improvement" for all who vote for him...he didn't even say that's only if he wins!!:rules:

m715mike

Vote for Me

BUT...I AM wondering how m715mike is gonna pay off on his campaign promises of a "Tenfold Life Improvement" for all who vote for him...he didn't even say that's only if he wins!!:rules:

Wahoo... 4 Votes!!! Thank you!!! I'm telling y'all.... Woodsplinter started a trend. Better jump on the bandwagon now!!! >>> Vote for me <<<

You said it
:papabear:!!! A vote for me will result in a Tenfold Life Improvement!!!

WIN, LOOSE OR DRAW, a vote for me equals a tenfold life improvement (See Post #20!!!). Folks, that's not something you can turn down lightly!!! So quick, VOTE FOR ME!!!

Haha, this is the greatest thread ever! Most anytime I see the "(insert any kind of car/truck/vehicle) of the month thread" it turns everyone into middle school girls and ends in tears, hair pulling, and scratching. I love this site!

And as m715mike's officially un-official campaign manager/speech writer/distant acquaintance of sorts... And becasue I don't have an MV... yet... I am excited to inform you that the promises not only extend to your MV, but to your daily driver vehicle as well!!! And if your daily is an MV, it will give birth so an identical MV within 9 months. So don't hesitate another second! Vote for m715mike today!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK y'all, the poll closes tomorrow evening at 21:45 hours so ya better step up the campaigning as it's still a tight race for several entriesl!!:popcorn:

Remember, if you don't vote you have no right to complain...ever...about anything.:rules:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks