• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ Apr 28/29 WHO WANTS WHAT

bigjmcconnell

Bringing:
M35 cab with many parts, driver’s seat, dash , windsheild frame, torque rods, M105 Trailer (if someone shows interest) Whistler Turbo, M35 Radiator, M35 generator, Bobber spring kit (M35 front springs) , CUCV parts, dash stuff, visors, Slave receptacles, blackout lights, Hydroboost stuff, CUCV bumpers, Refurbished CUCV rear axle and maybe a front Dana 60 if I can get it finished up.
SM465 and 205 stuff to convert a CUCV to manual trans., Maybe some cucv lift springs, CUCV alternators, NOS M1009 rear axle, NOS Allision Automatic trans for Detroit Diesel, NOS NP208, takeout HD TH400, 6.2 diesel parts, radiators, aftermarket aluminum rims for M1009.
Some kind of space heater new in box. Have to open it to see what it is.
And what ever I find while loading the trailer! (ask and I’ll bring)

I'll be in outdoor vendor (cow barn) #3

Looking for:
M105 trailer Cover and one bow, Tires/rims for bobber project, Tow-bar, cucv fuel caps, a dual wheel 14 bolt chevy axle
And anything that I think I "need":grin:

FormerNewMVGuy

OK, The date is nearing !
I just wanted to include the judging classes, for those bringing a display vehicle.
All MV's must register , but you may opt out of being judged.
If anybody would like to be a judge for a certain catagory, please contact me , or Randy Emr
Scott- 908-391-2777
Randy 973-219-4499

Please note that we have classes for modified 2 1/2 tons and modified 5 tons this year as well!

Thanks for your support

Scott

Attachments

seabeeut

I need a couple eight point cover's
cap, utility, CTN SAT, DG-107 W/o insignia
8405-00-873-8899 just dug out my old one and it's pretty well shot.
Will be bringing a NOS fuel fired heater to trade for deuce items to finish off my truck for the parades. Need pioneer tools and strap , cargo cover straps fuel can straps and an antenna for a RT-68

schindop

Differentials for sale

I have two rebuilt differentials for sale; 3:08 and a 2:73. Bought them only to discover they were not 2:56 as I requested and of course, the sellers are no longer on the Internet. If anyone is going to the Sussex show this weekend in NJ, contact me if interested and I will bring which ever. Paid $650 each. Selling for $400 each or OBO. Just look for the OD golf cart with the 30 cal mounted on it.
Peter

NJRICK

Used 37 in Goodyear MT Tires on 12 Bolt Hummer Wheels

M101A2 Trailers M101A1 Trailers M1102 Trailers

M101 Trailer tailights Misc M101 Trailer Parts

Troop Seats for a 923 Cargo Truck ( fiberglass ) 2 sets

38x14.50x15 Thornbird Tires Mounted on 8 lug 15x10 Steel Wheels

Spreaders for Camo Net Spikes for Camo Net

Let me know what you want me to bring to Sussex

emr

Picatiny is showing off an MTVR, Medium tactical Vehicle replacement, also known as the 7 ton :) Towing a M198/155MM Howitzer :driver: Will be at the show 0730 till the end of the day, FYI , The Guard is brining a few PLS,s and FMTVs :driver: Dont miss this show :jumpin:

LanceRobson

I deleted one too many PMs in cleaning up my inbox. Who wanted the M103 generator trailer bows?

I have two used M103 covers I'll unroll and check today. If they are good or repairable should I bring them?

Thanks

Lance

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

Hey CARNAC...you wouldn't happen to have a spare 1009 torque converter loose/laying around would you?...I seemed to have mis-placed one:oops:

cheiser666

Whoever it was that needed some binders from transported from pa to nj I can do it. I am in lansdale/hatboro area. Come bring them by today or tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks