• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ MV Show

215Dave

Small Wish List for items I'll be looking to pick up at the show....
3 bows for M35
M35 hood in good condition, mine has a monster dent in the middle
M105 complete bow set with corners
M35 tailgate in good condition, mine dented/ bent beyond repair
axe and shovel for Pioneer kit
Medium tow bar, so long as price matches condition of the set up
LED turn signals, green housing if possible
Heat ducting, the two shorter whips that vent up to the dashboard

There are a few more items that escape my memory, I will add them as I remember. If anyone has items on my list, please post here or send a PM. Thanks! Looking forward to a great show

Dave

Last edited:

2003hummer h1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really looking forward to my first MV show and I hear Sussex is the one to attend. The nice people @ Kublo's military surplus are working on my
Deuce and hope to have it ready!

Im looking for 24 bolt wheels and tires for a Hummer H1

Vintage iron

I have some parts that I can bring with me to the show listed in the classifieds, let me know if your want them to take the free ride to Sussex:
a 20,000 lbs complete Winch set up for the M series 5ton
electric A3 wiper motor
5 ton rear facing PTO section (makes to possible to run the military dump body)
HMMWV 12 BOLT 6 LUGS RIMS

powersmoke18,
Your 5 months too late, had a nice front axle, went up Upstate to a SS member. Still have a nice set of front springs for a bobber kit off the same truck. Asking $375. Can deliver to the show if pre-paid.

John

10 days and a wake up, if you get to the show on Friday! Looking forward to meeting all the SS crew. Come over to the 2 MKT's along the fence in the front field (You can see us from Plains Road coming towards the Main Gate) and say hello. Should be an awesome weekend, hoping for nice warm weather. All MV's welcome, knock the dust off and take em for a ride!

John

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold my M813A1 (5 ton), so I have the following parts available that I no longer need. Parts are new unless noted. Will be at the show Friday helping setup and Saturday:

5 Ton Master Cylinder (NOS) $75
5 Ton Master cylinder rebuilt kit $25
5 Ton Airpack (needs rebuilding) - take-off $25
5 Ton Airpack rebuild kit $75
5 Ton Front brake wheel cylinder $30
5 Ton Axle boot $25
5 Ton Inner and outer clamps $5 each
6 Exterior door handles - take-off $5 each
Also have 8 used deuce tires with flaps and tubes - 9.00 x 20. $25 each
Thanks Nick

HillbillyWizard

I've been slacking on posting on SS but not on parts! We'll be there with plenty of CUCV parts, rear disc conversion kits, bumpers, body panels, hoods, small parts, everything you need for axles, etc etc etc.

We also have some M35 parts to add to the mix. If you have a request, email or PM and we'll make sure it gets on the truck this coming week!

Last year was our first year as a Vendor and I appreciate all the kind folks!
-HW

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks