• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tank salvage yard in Iraq.

Lonesome715

Yep, that is why I am doing it the way I am. I was tired this morning, so I hope to head out there tomorrow morning and get the other side done.

I will also try and get some more imformation off that AA gun.

kcimb

Lonesome715 said:
Yep, that is why I am doing it the way I am. I was tired this morning, so I hope to head out there tomorrow morning and get the other side done.

I will also try and get some more imformation off that AA gun.
What info are you trying to get? Manufacture? Date? Model? (zpu-1)

kcimb

Lonesome715 said:
All the information EZfeed needs for the paper work. I think I will have to remove it from the cradle to get it.

What unit is your son with?

Where is ezfeed? I haven't seen him on in a few days.

Lonesome715

That is what I was wondering. I was going to send him an email if he did not respond today. I wanted to post everything publicly so other people can learn about the process.

EZFEED

Lonesome715 said:
All the information EZfeed needs for the paper work. I think I will have to remove it from the cradle to get it.

Just need a manufacture date if it's there, if not I can guesstimate it. It'll be a little code in a circle or something if not just a date stamped on there.
After that your personal info like shipping address and such and its off. Will your wife make a run to the port for you?

avengeusa

Lonesome715 said:

he is a bradley dismount, 1-8 INF out of FT Carson, been there a year, he is having lost of fun, lots of shooting

Lonesome715

Are the numbers I already got a photograph of any good to you?

There are a lot of Bradly's across the street. He must be on H-4. We have nothing but Strykers here on H-2.

avengeusa

camp Marez, yup, with all the brads, if you are ever over there look for the tall thin one, 6 feet, 6 inches tall, PFC XXXXX (IM), he is out in the city right now, the cop

Alredneck

Banned
If you are ever at Taji there are some U1500 mog axles I could use, tried to see about putting them in our conex last time I was there but no dice! Good Luck I was in Mosul back in 03 after the ground offensive ended and we got stuck there for the rest of the year on the far west side of town. Had a lot of fun that year.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread is great. The parts for all our custom projects are sitting over in a salvage yard in Iraq - we just need to have Lonesome715 strip parts, box them up and ship back to the States! We might be able to empty some of those junkyards yet!

Lonesome715

I sent out several boxes of parts right before I camoe home on R&R. it did not cost me that much. I got will over $800 worth of parts for $90 in shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks