• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennessee Adventure About to Begin

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got off the phone with mike. They are 15 minutes out of Chatanooga and stopped for breakfast. Sounded very tired. Will keep updated when they get here.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, just spoke to Mike. The boys are towing home a 1009 from hndrsonj's place. The tow bar is hooked up and they are getting ready to roll.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well they just hit the sack at 1630. Going to sleep till 2100, been up over 30 hours. Both dueces are running great and the 1009 is hooked up and ready to roll whenever they are. :roll:

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it's 22:20 and they just pulled out with M1009 in tow and full of pizza and Gatorade + a few hours sleep. Plan on making at least Valdosta tonight if not farther. :shock:

sak00

If you guys are coming down I-75 once you hit Florida, and need some help. Call me 813-380-9262. If nothing else I got storage space.

Roll on.

devilman96

first . . my arse hurts. second. . . tow bars only help feed the od addiction by allowing me to be even dumber and get us haulin a cucv in the middle of this trip!

jim andy and darrell Thank you!!!

were commin up on macon right now, lost a fuel line and had to do some patching. running almost 60 after crankin every adjuster we shouldn't be crankin.

gotta run . . kinda hard to type and drive a deuce.

devilman96

stopped at matts (green gem) in live oak . . . we were gonna nap but might be spending all of our time salavaging!!!

hope to get on the road by 12 and in orlando by 5 or 6.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems like y'all are making good time. I never thought you'd be that far by now.

devilman96

Left Matts at 12. . . in ocala now. . . my rear main is showering the world with oil but were still cooking.

oh yeah . . Ken has the 09 in tow and we now have a 105 in my bed he . . . he . . he

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks