• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennessee Adventure About to Begin

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's quite a story! I wish I had been able to follow along daily, my computer time is reduced!! I saw the repair, super good advice of the compression fitings, I will add them to my kit. I dimly recall a repair or two last time I took out over the road. But for every roadside inconvenience, is the satisfaction of completing the mission.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, the TN adventure is winding to somewhat of a close. Today I hitched a ride with my buddies from OH, Jerry (JW4x4) and Mike and headed up to Dmans dad's place (Site of FL Rally) to pick up the 2 deuces. Upon arrival we struck both GP Medium tents and folded them for transport. They were wet so will need to be unfolded, dried and cleaned. Loaded up a bunch of stuff then hooked up the towbar. Devilmans deuce had developed a rear main leak and was slipping the clutch the last few miles. Anyway, got both hooked up and Jerry & Mike helped me get them to the pavement and the race was on. Drove mine back towing Mikes with the M105 in the back. Got home with nary an issue. Got a few pics attached.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unhooked the towbar today and took mine for a short spin! Nice to be among deuce owners again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks