• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you to Glenn AKA 91W350

12vctd

In my 32 years on this planet I have ran across many people. Well tonite I met a truely great man who has not only helped me greatly but he also is full of knowledge and has a wonderful attitude. I am presently having to completely start over in my life I moved to Kansas with nothing more than a laptop computer and 2 Walmart sacks of clothes. I have been riding a bicycle to and from work and job interviews. I am not into the sad songs and am not trying to cry a river. Glenn contacted me about a truck he had for sale. Well today not only did he come pick me up and show me the truck he has allowed me to borrow it on a extended test drive while I pay it off. His trust is amazing but not only that he helped me out greatly as now I can work the two jobs I have and get on my feet much faster. Theres alot to say about a man who takes another mans word and not only does that but went way out of his way to make things easier on me. I am not only at a lose of words but im in debt to this man not only for the money of the truck but as a friend because he truely has given me a hand to get up and brush myself off and move forward in life. I normally would never post on a public forum something so personal, and I hope it does not offend Glenn, but I had to make sure a man with such a kind heart and great values was recognized for a truely wonderful deed.

12vctd

Yes and he does wonderful write ups but this is way above and beyond anything I have ever seen. And the M1009 I am buying from him is truely a diamond in the rough. He priced it very fair, even put fuel in it for me. I was extremely touched by this mans help. I can't even put it into words.

91W350

Someday you will be in a position to pass the favor along. That's all I ask... Beyond that, thanks for the sacrifices you have made for this great nation of ours, your service is greatly appreciated.... Besides that, I may have to tap that mechanical mind of yours sometime.... Glen

12vctd

You can tap my mind anytime, the service to this country I enjoyed doing and was truely a honor. I truely will pay it forward for lack of better terms. All I can say is thank you as im at a loss for words.

Croatan_Kid

12vctd.....91W350.....get it? It must be a Dodge thing :lol: Always good to hear of people helping other people like this, it's a rare thing in this day and age!

91W350

I should have bought lottery tickets today!

12vctd.....91W350.....get it? It must be a Dodge thing :lol: Always good to hear of people helping other people like this, it's a rare thing in this day and age!
Yeah, my old 12 valve Cummins 1991 Dodge W 350 five speed with single rear wheels holds a pretty sweet spot!

I went to buy new license plates today.... CHECK THIS OUT!!! What are the odds? Glen

Attachments

mslogr

My hats off to you

Mr. Glen, I thank you for showing this much trust and compassion for someone who has hit a bump in the road. Sir its folks like you that show me that our country still has a chance. GOD BLESS you both.

12vctd

Guys you just dont realize the things that have turned around in my life simply from his act of kindness. Plus this truck runs like a dream, I mean its cherry other than a few dents and a dash pad. I will never forget the help Glenn has given me, and I really appreciate the kind words you guys have posted here.

91W350

We are close to square now, the M1009 is in his name. I gained a friend and a lot of knowledge. Many of us have some rough spots in our life's highway, I know I have been there a couple of times myself. I am thankful for this forum through which I have made a few friends. Glen