• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you to Glenn AKA 91W350

12vctd

In my 32 years on this planet I have ran across many people. Well tonite I met a truely great man who has not only helped me greatly but he also is full of knowledge and has a wonderful attitude. I am presently having to completely start over in my life I moved to Kansas with nothing more than a laptop computer and 2 Walmart sacks of clothes. I have been riding a bicycle to and from work and job interviews. I am not into the sad songs and am not trying to cry a river. Glenn contacted me about a truck he had for sale. Well today not only did he come pick me up and show me the truck he has allowed me to borrow it on a extended test drive while I pay it off. His trust is amazing but not only that he helped me out greatly as now I can work the two jobs I have and get on my feet much faster. Theres alot to say about a man who takes another mans word and not only does that but went way out of his way to make things easier on me. I am not only at a lose of words but im in debt to this man not only for the money of the truck but as a friend because he truely has given me a hand to get up and brush myself off and move forward in life. I normally would never post on a public forum something so personal, and I hope it does not offend Glenn, but I had to make sure a man with such a kind heart and great values was recognized for a truely wonderful deed.

12vctd

Yes and he does wonderful write ups but this is way above and beyond anything I have ever seen. And the M1009 I am buying from him is truely a diamond in the rough. He priced it very fair, even put fuel in it for me. I was extremely touched by this mans help. I can't even put it into words.

91W350

Someday you will be in a position to pass the favor along. That's all I ask... Beyond that, thanks for the sacrifices you have made for this great nation of ours, your service is greatly appreciated.... Besides that, I may have to tap that mechanical mind of yours sometime.... Glen

12vctd

You can tap my mind anytime, the service to this country I enjoyed doing and was truely a honor. I truely will pay it forward for lack of better terms. All I can say is thank you as im at a loss for words.

Croatan_Kid

12vctd.....91W350.....get it? It must be a Dodge thing :lol: Always good to hear of people helping other people like this, it's a rare thing in this day and age!

91W350

I should have bought lottery tickets today!

12vctd.....91W350.....get it? It must be a Dodge thing :lol: Always good to hear of people helping other people like this, it's a rare thing in this day and age!
Yeah, my old 12 valve Cummins 1991 Dodge W 350 five speed with single rear wheels holds a pretty sweet spot!

I went to buy new license plates today.... CHECK THIS OUT!!! What are the odds? Glen

Attachments

mslogr

My hats off to you

Mr. Glen, I thank you for showing this much trust and compassion for someone who has hit a bump in the road. Sir its folks like you that show me that our country still has a chance. GOD BLESS you both.

12vctd

Guys you just dont realize the things that have turned around in my life simply from his act of kindness. Plus this truck runs like a dream, I mean its cherry other than a few dents and a dash pad. I will never forget the help Glenn has given me, and I really appreciate the kind words you guys have posted here.

91W350

We are close to square now, the M1009 is in his name. I gained a friend and a lot of knowledge. Many of us have some rough spots in our life's highway, I know I have been there a couple of times myself. I am thankful for this forum through which I have made a few friends. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks