• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top End Maintenance/Ol'Rusty 10 Ton

OSO

Great job on that top end Maintenance ! Good talking today hope things go your way . Gave the info to Tony has to layout options. oso[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
dirt71 that truck just keeps looking better and better every time I look at it, really nice quality work on that engine, well I had better get off here I am drooling on my keyboard!
KK

m139h2otruck

Still wondering about carb kits or parts the the Zenith replacement carb used on the 5 ton gas engines. Looks like the carb on the 10 ton, but only has one air cleaner connection. Can't seem to find anything anywhere, but there must be something around.

Jim Hunter

Dirt71 congrats for this awesome truck [thumbzup]
10 ton trucks are my favourites but here (Greece) simply they don't exist as I am pretty sure that the army never has them...
I wish some day to be able to have one shipped from the US someday...

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks