• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top End Maintenance/Ol'Rusty 10 Ton

OSO

Amazing those exhaust manifolds have coolant passing through them. The intake manifold just has those two little holes for the air/fuel mixture to pass through, must be traveling at the speed of light to produce that power! You are the MASTER OF M123 TRUCK MAINTENACE:driver::driver::driver:

Dirt71

A few more pics. Getting closer to refiring Ol'Rusty. But my job is going to delay that. I fly out tomorrow to Germany, but I will be back next Thursday. I still have to have the radiator recored and a couple other small things.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody's going to get a heck of a shock when they open the hood to see that motor lurking in there.

Marlboro

Beautiful job, Thank You for sharing [thumbzup]
"Your Rigs A Little Old But That Don't Mean She's Slow" Ha Ha, A line form Dave Dudly's Six Days On The Road seems to fit your ole rusty project :grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks