• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top End Maintenance/Ol'Rusty 10 Ton

OSO

Amazing those exhaust manifolds have coolant passing through them. The intake manifold just has those two little holes for the air/fuel mixture to pass through, must be traveling at the speed of light to produce that power! You are the MASTER OF M123 TRUCK MAINTENACE:driver::driver::driver:

Dirt71

A few more pics. Getting closer to refiring Ol'Rusty. But my job is going to delay that. I fly out tomorrow to Germany, but I will be back next Thursday. I still have to have the radiator recored and a couple other small things.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody's going to get a heck of a shock when they open the hood to see that motor lurking in there.

Marlboro

Beautiful job, Thank You for sharing [thumbzup]
"Your Rigs A Little Old But That Don't Mean She's Slow" Ha Ha, A line form Dave Dudly's Six Days On The Road seems to fit your ole rusty project :grd: