• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uber rare deuce shop truck BACK ON EBAY

rtl434

The truck will be going to my Oregon ranch where it can roam free for its or my remaining days. It will however be required to earn its keep as a maintainance truck. As the designers intended. Looking forward to its arrival !!:jumpin:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For that amount you could freshen up the engine and drive it.............
2878 miles, figure average mpg at 2, so 1439 gallons, at say $3 a gallon just to pad it, would be $4317. I'd pay another $1600 just to avoid the headaches of driving something that untested that far. And to 'freshen' the engine, it might well run $1600 to go through the truck to make it reliable.

Anyway, glad someone here got it and it doesn't have stripper poles in it's immediate future!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The truck will be going to my Oregon ranch where it can roam free for its or my remaining days. It will however be required to earn its keep as a maintainance truck. As the designers intended. Looking forward to its arrival !!:jumpin:
:beer:

DanMartin

Congrats!

Where in Oregon is this ranch? I'd love to see that truck....

jatonka

Small world, I offered a water pump to a guy I hauled stuff for a year ago and didn't even know I knew him. And now it turns out the Gull Wing is going to a town in Oregon not far from where I hope to move in a while. RTL434, the water pump is on the way. JT out

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
great to see one of our own got it. I love the look...just too many projects right now. Congrats!!

still-a-truckin

I talked to this guy about he was kinda an ass about it but i didn't know this was the 3rd or more time he put it up. He must have a lot of time and spare ebay cash because the first ad said i am gonna scrap it if i don't sell it. He told me he wouldn't trust driving it anywhere when i talked to him six months ago.:?

Trango

So, a buddy of mine has a "shop trailer" that has a body like this. Is it essentially the same as the one that is found on this deuce trailer? Curious as to what it may be worth.