• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uses for Deuces

RainbowDash

I used mine to camp out in and haul all my stuff and tow my jeep when I moved back home. I also used it for war games and towing cars off the side of the highway and lots of lumber and debris hauling

HanksDeuce

I used my bobbed deuce today to back up traffic on the interstate for a little while. Traffic starts to build up on the East bound 2-lane interstate when the speed limit is 70 mph and my top speed is 55 mph. :D

No harm done. Most that were passing by gave me a thumbs up or a wave. Definitely a few cuties on the commute today. I love being high up in the deuce cab to see inside the little 4 wheelers passing by.

winfred

used it to deliver christmas booze to a buddy IMG_2929.jpgIMG_2928.jpgonly vehicle that i've not worried about getting stuck in his gravel trap driveway other then my 4x4 suburban

texas30cal

I'm almost certain it was a gasser, low headlights, slots cut above passenger headlight for horn, inner fenders are square vs. slanted, r/h inner fender has been sawzalled to clear the j pipe. Doesn't have a vin on the data plate, instead it has a shorter 6 or 8 digit number? It also has what I'm pretty sure is a leg to a gun ring still attached behind the drivers seat. Good times going to get it as it was on approx 250 acres of huisache, took over a hour to find it, had just rained, and ALMOST got stuck twice, but it was fun!!!! Will see how many flats I have in the morning

Last edited:

m715

I discovered in the last snow storm that parking two m35a2 end to end that I don't have to shovel snow from in front of my shop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks