• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIC-1 Install

Varyag

When we took mine apart to check the pins I noticed it looked like it could be turned around. I have been thinking about this. My dad suggested mounting it on the tranny hump and it would be a good idea switched.

wsucougarx

I put my MX-7777 on the hump as well. However, I had to chisel out about 1/2" half-moon shape out of the bottom the seat to accomodate the power plug.

Billy Bobbed

I finally got to try out the Vic-1 intercom going to Haspin :driver:there and back,it really worked very well.Next would like to hook it to a music device.That was a long drive with no tunes to lisen to.Had to listen to the wife for hoursaua.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The bracket that the 1780 bolts to in Varyag's photo, is that homeade or military. If military, anyone know a part number?

Varyag

It was some bracket that came from a 998 I think. I have no idea what it went to. I have 3 of them in the big box of crap and parts that was in my 105 when I got it.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was some bracket that came from a 998 I think. I have no idea what it went to. I have 3 of them in the big box of crap and parts that was in my 105 when I got it.
Guess i'll be fabbing one up then. That is a perfect looking place for the 1780.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks