• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW Kurierwagen (VW 181)

HUGO bOSS

Allmost looking like a car again...

:)

But all of this still need to come out to be sanded, primered and painted... Let's whait and see...

HUGO bOSS

Still need to adjust some panels (front of the car, front hood, front right fender and door) and aply primer and finally the paint...

HUGO bOSS

Thanks for your words...
The transmission is on the chassis already... This is like the beetle one...
The engine is a 1.6 air cooled...
Need juts a cleaning, paint and fresh oil...

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking forward to the picture of you driving it out of the garage under its own power for the first time - and the grin on your face when you do it! :)

HUGO bOSS

I am looking forward to the picture of you driving it out of the garage under its own power for the first time - and the grin on your face when you do it! :)
Looking for that day... for a lot of time! :razz: This car was just to be washed and cleaned...
I have much more photos from the work... but they are too much to put here...

Another Ahab

Looking for that day... for a lot of time! This car was just to be washed and cleaned...
I have much more photos from the work... but they are too much to put here...
I'm not sure that's true, as long as they're not repetitive, some choice shots are always appreciated (brake set-up, the dash, transmission, and all like that).

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This car was just to be washed and cleaned
Ha, ha, ha! :)

I have a "good running takeout engine" that was just going to be swapped in. It ended up being a rebuild (old crank but new bearings rings, etc.). Nothing like your car manufacturing. These projects have a life of their own.

HUGO bOSS

Well, after my last words here, we have sanded, sanded and painted, and painted again the car...

All at home...

With the help of some friends... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks