• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VW Kurierwagen (VW 181)

HUGO bOSS

And finally, at 27 of May was all finished to be in a classic motor show...

In the midlle of classic cars... british, germans, french... the "Ugly Duck" was there to make a lot of confusion... :)

HUGO bOSS

At the end of the meeting, I just need to put him side by side with the "real ones" from our army...

This is a Berliet Tramagal, a french truck (Berliet), made in Portugal (Tramagal) under license, to our colonial war in the 60s and 70s... 3300 of them, with several functions. When I was in the army in 1999, we have 7 in Madeira. Now, this one is the last surviver... was restored by the army to the new generations... :)

HUGO bOSS

Now is time to enjoy the car... and move on to other project (still need to finish one VW split van and Two beetles... :) )...

All non-professional work (ok, the seat covers and the roof not, but was me and my friends that fit them on place)... just to put one more on the road in original form... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks