• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

We need more Steel Soldiers rallies in 2007!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah. Haspin wasn't as far as I thought, 9 hours from me according to MapQuest. I'm gonna have to see about attending this year.

area52

We have an Antique truck club that puts on a show every year( September?). Last year there were quite a few military trucks from my M35A2 to a Gama Goat to a Mule. I am sure more MV's are always welcome.

davesgmc

M1075 said:
I'll host a Heartland Rally if anyone is interested (TX, OK, KS, MO, AR, CO).
I'm all for something within driving distance from Kansas City. I am sure mark would love also to ake his 5 ton with the 16x20's on it too.

We (the local mvpa club here in Kansas City) has a nice (would be nicer if more you you showed up) display here in Kansas City on memroial day at Liberty Memorial day. Its the only WWI museum/memorial in the world. A nice outdoor show. And I imagine there would be no problem with people going for a nice parade/drive around the city. Just an idea.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, looks like I'm gonna have to drive 2 days to get to the next DDay Rally. Let's see, how many X-rated film girls can fit in my MV. I wonder......

jasonjc

Who wants to do a NE OK rally at D-Day. They have:
March 17-19 muddy gras rally with events
April 29-30 open park
May 26-27 open park
July 27-29 Bike - jeep rally 21and over only
Aug 25-26 open park
sep 29-30 open park
Oct 5-7 Fall 4X4 Invasion

Or with 25+ trucks we can have the place to ourselfs.
what do you all think??????

rod

Towman2277 said:
I would be able to help with a rally down here near AL (Midsouth), but am a little worried about the Insurance idea also. Anyone near here to join in????

Guys, why don't some of you SS along the Gulf Coast double up with our Dixie Division MV event in Mobile AL at the end of March at the Battleship? We would love to have you attend. Here is the URL from our website. Scroll down to the 4th event.

There will also be another Dixie Division sponsored event in Chattanooga TN at the end of April that could become a huge event if we get folks from all around the Southeast. I believe the 5th item down on the event url describes this event.

PM if you have any questions.

http://www.ddmvpa.org/events.html

nickd

As soon as I can confer with a cohort on the location I will be back to you. The number of vehicles will be a factor on location and a trail ride.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks