• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare rally 2015

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who is going? As always it should be fun and i presume the Vintage Iron will be leading another off big truck trail ride. Dates are in the link below
http://mvmvc.org/weare-rally/.

This show is great for the whole family and includes a swim run, ice cream run, trail rides and lots of other activities.

EDIT: Now I should point out there are 2 types of trail rides. The first is a mild trail ride that has mild terrain and his suitable for most 4x4 vehicles, this trail ride is led by the club. The second is the more rough terrain and is for vehicles is higher ground clearance, this is led my Matt aka Vintage Iron.

Last edited:

m38inmaine

I have my two vendor spots paid for, I think this will be my 16th year, can't wait. They changed the layout of the field for this year, the vendor rows will be turned 180 from previous years. This was done to make the display field larger.

Last edited:

RangerBob

I'll be there. I'm heading back to NH the week before to see if I can get the 601 running for the show. Did you say swim? Ice cream? Anchorage is so friggin hot right now.

Hah! One of the young ladies from UAF just brought me a Nestles Crunch ice cream bar!! Talk about good timing!!

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there. I'm heading back to NH the week before to see if I can get the 601 running for the show. Did you say swim? Ice cream? Anchorage is so friggin hot right now.

Hah! One of the young ladies from UAF just brought me a Nestles Crunch ice cream bar!! Talk about good timing!!
Like to see you there, will you bring one or your Thinkol's again? The ice cream run is Friday night and the swim run is Saturday usually in the late mourning.

RangerBob

Yup, the 601 (Dewey) is the big dog of Thiokols. The 4T10 is still in NM. I'll be camped in B9, 10 or 11; don't remember which.

Kaiser67M715

I'll be there, hopefully my deuce will be ready, camping with my parents again, they have been bringing my dad's grey CJ2A for 3? years now.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've heard great things about this rally! Love to go if I can get my ducks in a row vehicle-wise by then. Plus, I bet July in NH is a LOT better than July down here in the south!

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've heard great things about this rally! Love to go if I can get my ducks in a row vehicle-wise by then. Plus, I bet July in NH is a LOT better than July down here in the south!
If its not humid, its great weather

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks