• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare rally 2015

RangerBob

Dewey is running, but I'm not sure of the condition of his tracks. I will have about a week after returning from AK to get him ready for the show.

And find a trailer.

And find a tow vehicle.

Meanwhile, I am at 61.915732, -154.441290, so I have a way to go to get to Weare this year.

Last edited:
Here are some shots from last year for those of you who have never been.

Attachments

Maine Mutt

I'm looking to source quite a few parts from this show for my 151 resto. This is my first show, are there a few vendors stocking M151 parts?

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Katahdin

The ice cream run was the highlight for me last year, and the spaghetti dinner was a close second! I plan to do both again!

Yeah, I almost picked up that transfercase on craigslist last month when I was passing through but our schedules didn't align. I am interested in what else might be out there tho.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you who haven't been on the ice cream run, here's what usually happens. A convoy of military vehicles leaves after dinner for a local farm that makes their own ice cream. On the farm there is a barn where once a year, a local orchestra gets together and plays there. Its always a great time for everyone.

Last edited:

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to PM vintage iron to see if he is going and if he is doing a large vehicle trail ride again. The club also has many trail rides ranging from Mild terrain to heavy off road terrain.

EDIT: I attempted to PM vintage iron and his PM box is full

Last edited: