• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weare rally 2015

RangerBob

Dewey is running, but I'm not sure of the condition of his tracks. I will have about a week after returning from AK to get him ready for the show.

And find a trailer.

And find a tow vehicle.

Meanwhile, I am at 61.915732, -154.441290, so I have a way to go to get to Weare this year.

Last edited:
Here are some shots from last year for those of you who have never been.

Attachments

Maine Mutt

I'm looking to source quite a few parts from this show for my 151 resto. This is my first show, are there a few vendors stocking M151 parts?

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Katahdin

The ice cream run was the highlight for me last year, and the spaghetti dinner was a close second! I plan to do both again!

Yeah, I almost picked up that transfercase on craigslist last month when I was passing through but our schedules didn't align. I am interested in what else might be out there tho.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you who haven't been on the ice cream run, here's what usually happens. A convoy of military vehicles leaves after dinner for a local farm that makes their own ice cream. On the farm there is a barn where once a year, a local orchestra gets together and plays there. Its always a great time for everyone.

Last edited:

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to PM vintage iron to see if he is going and if he is doing a large vehicle trail ride again. The club also has many trail rides ranging from Mild terrain to heavy off road terrain.

EDIT: I attempted to PM vintage iron and his PM box is full

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks