• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Ratchetop

Well my Deuce seemed sluggish. I changed fuel filters and there was a small improvement so I researched turning up the fuel. I read about how by passing the FDC would make a difference so I tried it. Easy enough to change back if it did not work. Wow it helped significantly. I now have some black smoke during acceleration and it has some get up and go. I will install a pyrometer this next week.

Brad900

IMG_0466.jpgIMG_0471.jpgI didn't work on my Deuce but I opened up my brand new spare motor which is right next to it. After I get done oohing & ahhing I will seal it back up until its needed

Katavic918

Well my Deuce seemed sluggish. I changed fuel filters and there was a small improvement so I researched turning up the fuel. I read about how by passing the FDC would make a difference so I tried it. Easy enough to change back if it did not work. Wow it helped significantly. I now have some black smoke during acceleration and it has some get up and go. I will install a pyrometer this next week.
How far out is your droop screw?

I replaced my passenger side window and in the process I broke one of the retainer clips. Anyone know where I can get some new ones?

I had some other things planned but a problem with my Kubota leaking hydraulic fluid from a gasket is going to have to take priority.

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I replaced my passenger side window and in the process I broke one of the retainer clips. Anyone know where I can get some new ones?

I had some other things planned but a problem with my Kubota leaking hydraulic fluid from a gasket is going to have to take priority.
Big Mikes has those clips. Or that one auction site. I just replaced all of mine with the glass too. It's great to have nice new clear glass without years of grime and overspray all over it.

Jeepsinker

Glad to hear that. Bryce is a good guy. Too busy for his own good, but he has kids to feed. I've never seen a man work so hard.

That engine was an excellent runner. I hope you haven't let it sit without running for too long. Replacing hh o-rings isn't that fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks