• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Kohburn

dismounted a couple of 395's that weren't seated and took on a ton of water in the hurricane. drained the water out of the tires then remounted and ether seated them. love those 2 piece rims.

HASSON1911

Decided to save my "parts deuce" instead of tearing her down, realized after looking at it all I need is a cab, fuel tank, and battery box it is a complete working deuce.

RECONJON

I took the "kids" (Sasha and Max) for a ride around town, pretty noisy back there on this ride. Must have had a lot to say. They sit on the bed and look out the windows. Not the A3 ride in the wind, but they enjoyed it. Funny watching them run around the truck looking for a way in.

Attachments

Draco-87

Going at it on the roof of the 109. roof seams are all rusty so grinding and cutting and drilling. As soon as she's all patched up its going to get some rubber coating on top to seal it up.

Welder Sam

Got the power steering worked out, new radiator, hoses, belts, and took it to deer camp with the mule in bed and 214 in tow. About to head home. Gotta change fuel filters soon!!

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Modified the rear tool box support arm and spare tire mount to fit the 395/85R20 spare.

IROCMARK

Pulled the heads to find they where out by .006" took them to a machine shop to have them planed and the valves seated to match the amount removed. Getting ready to install new auburn piro and remove the flea-bay one.

wb9btz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paid state taxes, applied for title and plates. Put temporary plates on it along with the bows and tarp and drove it to work on Thursday and Friday. Funny how nobody pulls out in front of you when you are driving one of these! :jumpin:

barefootin

Paid state taxes, applied for title and plates. Put temporary plates on it along with the bows and tarp and drove it to work on Thursday and Friday. Funny how nobody pulls out in front of you when you are driving one of these! :jumpin:
Congrats on being legal:driver:

Just wait...., people pull out in front of me all the time!!!! I've even had them get scared and stop like a deer in the headlights....

HanksDeuce

I finished the demo on both axles of my bobber in preparation for installing disc brakes that arrived last Friday. DID I MENTION THAT I HATE RIVETS! Just when I thought I was done removing rivets from bobbing my deuce and recently installing power steering, I had to take out 24 rivets on the rear axle brake backing plates!

Now I'm waiting on the kingpin support plates to come back tomorrow after the bushings are machined. I called Ouverson Engineering and they said the front lockouts are 2-3 weeks out due to some parts being machined.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks