• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

rwminck

New wheels and tires

Well, technically, I didn't do anything except drive 320 miles to pick up (6) 395/18R from Faith

Tire, Thanks Jonathan, they are nice and big. I just goes to show you, if your wife says no, whine every day for weeks and she will cave! Peashooter, I will be talking to you next.
tire.jpgtire1.jpg

bigbird189

Charged my batteries after not running my Deuce for 9 months. Put the batteries and fired right up no problems, Freakin love this truck!

Rmtaunton

Pressure washed this weekend , and ordered steel for the bed sides today. I am going to make fold down / removable sides that will do double duty as ramps for the little jeeps. Also noticed rear main is getting worse so I need to go ahead and order parts.

rioarmory

Got the guy painted and been messing around with my new decal machine. Not a purest so the numbers and letters only have personal meaning. Now I just need to save some $ for super singles.

uploadfromtaptalk1396963551684.jpg

barefootin

I replaced the master cylinder in the Deuce for good measure, then took a load of yard waste to the recycling yard. When I weighed out, I was told that I can't return unless I have a DEP sticker on my tuck since it is a class 8 truck...... That was new, I've dropped off stuff many times over the past few years.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks