• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

rwminck

New wheels and tires

Well, technically, I didn't do anything except drive 320 miles to pick up (6) 395/18R from Faith

Tire, Thanks Jonathan, they are nice and big. I just goes to show you, if your wife says no, whine every day for weeks and she will cave! Peashooter, I will be talking to you next.
tire.jpgtire1.jpg

bigbird189

Charged my batteries after not running my Deuce for 9 months. Put the batteries and fired right up no problems, Freakin love this truck!

Rmtaunton

Pressure washed this weekend , and ordered steel for the bed sides today. I am going to make fold down / removable sides that will do double duty as ramps for the little jeeps. Also noticed rear main is getting worse so I need to go ahead and order parts.

rioarmory

Got the guy painted and been messing around with my new decal machine. Not a purest so the numbers and letters only have personal meaning. Now I just need to save some $ for super singles.

uploadfromtaptalk1396963551684.jpg

barefootin

I replaced the master cylinder in the Deuce for good measure, then took a load of yard waste to the recycling yard. When I weighed out, I was told that I can't return unless I have a DEP sticker on my tuck since it is a class 8 truck...... That was new, I've dropped off stuff many times over the past few years.....