• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Jeeper10

I've been working on getting my MV ready for an inspection. Made the appointment for Friday. I hope it passes. Fingers crossed. I'm a bit of a negative personality sometimes so I'm sure they will find something wrong.

Another Ahab

I've been working on getting my MV ready for an inspection. Made the appointment for Friday. I hope it passes. Fingers crossed. I'm a bit of a negative personality sometimes so I'm sure they will find something wrong.
I don't think so. I got good vibes about this for you.

I believe you're going to pass with flying colors. That's my wish and I'm sending it to that Inspector, express! :jumpin:

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, a neighbor had this mounted on a military generator trailer reportedly entwined and irretrievable among the bushes...Once he challenged me to get it out, as you might imagine, I simply connected my tow chain and pulled the trailer, ( and alot of his greenery) out into the open, and then with his permission, to my property....If I think I cant get it running, ill sell the parts...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks